"I cannot live without books." -- Thomas Jefferson

Monday, December 8, 2014

Don't miss author John Safran tonight!



“Those that have been in my vicinity in the last few months know how much I love this book. I leapt for joy when I saw that John had written a book, and literally rushed home to read it in one sitting. John Safran is nothing less than a journalistic god. He is a man with a mission. That mission is to discover the truth behind the weird, the crazy, and the out of the ordinary. He has pushed the “envelope” far past its capacity. I’ve been following his career for quite a while, and this book is nothing led than amazing. His writing is captivating, delicious, and will have you questioning things you never thought you would.  I give this book five star Champion approval, and guarantee that you will be just as happy with it as I am. Read on, my friends.”

– Sarah Anne, Vroman’s Bookstore bookseller

http://www.booksoup.com/john-safran-2014

No comments: